1.7K views

Today this company really destroyed me.I had two accounts with them which I started to pay off simultaneous.

In the middle of repayment process for my first account they stopped taking money from my account. I made so many attempts to continue paying since I already paid off half of my debt, but it seemed that they would cut me off deliberately. So I lost my money that I paid and still stuck with my debt. Today I called regarding my second account.

I already paid off $600 and have 3 more payments before I pay in full. They told me that I called and canceled it!!!!! Really??? When I almost paid my debt off?

Are you serious? Now again and again I lost my money and still with my debt! They offer me another deal right the way!!!!

Can you believe it?I will file a formal complaint with better business bureau because this is the scam.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Northland Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Northland Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Northland Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Northland Group?

Comments

Someone probably filed a class action suit against them, thats why they stopped taking money from your account. I hope you called the bank and canceled the authorization.