Northland Group - You guys are just pissed you’re in collections.

You’re in collections. Pay your *** and move on.

If they call and it seems like fraud, let them walk you through the fraud process. They will get you to the client to fix it.

Or just pitch a fit like a toddler and screw your credit. Like

Northland Group - Yes you are

1.3

Then why is it i paid off the settlement offer i accepted then all of a sudden im receiving another letter with another reference# for the same card with a balance. Please explain that.

Northland Group in Edina, Minnesota - I work here

5.0

I know for a fact we are not a scam we do no take people money home or credit card info for our own personal reasons we help you save money on debt THAT YOU TOOK OUT and DID NOT PAY if you want calls to stop and are so scared of scams then just pay it off honestly because even if we cant get you to pay its still going to go to other collection agencies we do not need you people money we are here just like those of you who work we just want to support our families back home thats why when you people choose not to pay we DO NOT ARGUE so are we going to serve you and all of that it really doesnt matter whether we do or don't you still will have debt and you still will owe money no matter how old it is so my advice to all you people is PAY YOUR DEBT PERIOD AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THIS....!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Really?How about this. I went to court over a supposed (and bogus) debt that Velocity investments LLC said I owed.

I didn't. So I WON that court case. With predjudice.

Case closed.Now, YEARS later, I get a letter from Northland Group trying to collect the same exact debt that Velocity Investments tried to sue me for and LOST.Your company is buying bogus, zombie debt from other companies that aren't even VALID or within SOL even! You're trying to con me into giving money I literally do not owe to anyone even though I still have the court documents that show my judgment in court.What was that you were saying about paying my debt and I won't have to worry about you?The company you work for is a fraud and a group of bottom feeders trying to scare people into paying off debts that arent even valid or LEGAL.Maybe your attitude is misplaced.

I paid my settlement as agreed but you think it's right to try and be sneaky to get me to pay the other part by using a different reference#

Northland Group - Fraud

They called me intending to collect debt. I have no debt..... terrible organization

Northland Group in Edina, Minnesota - Why are you calling me?

You are robo calling my cell number and I don't know why I have

no debt. I will not leave my social security numbers on a service that screams scam to me.

Too short? I am worried you are identity thieves. I am concerned because my cell number has consistent sales calls for some one named Gabriel for years now. I don't know if someone can attach debt to a cell number but that would be the only way you'd be calling me.

If you respond I will give more info. Still too short? My information has been compromised by Warner Bros, Sony, Equifax and etc. in the past.

I probably still have a watch on my accounts. If you have found money or an investment in my name I would be interested otherwise stop robo calling me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Northland Group Customer Care.

Reason of review: harassment calls.

I didn't like: This cryptic scam calling my house, Some sort of harassing caller scam.

Comments

If you are continually being called on your cell phone, you can block the number. If you are unsure of how to do it, call your cell phone provider and they will assist you.

Northland Group is the lowest of the low - Born again scammers

Received a letter from Northland Group claiming I owe Capital One Bank $551.05 and will settle for $468.42. I did have a Capital One Card, however, haven't use it in well over a year, paying my balance each.

Called Capital One, 800-227-4825 and was directed to Northland Group. Nicole from this group answered and promptly wanted my middle initial, last four digits of my SS# and DOB. Stated in no uncertain terms I would not give her this information and was then advised she would go no further.

Advised I have maintained a zero balance with Capital One, therefore owing zero. Again she said no information may be given and she cannot help me.

Northland Group - F------ scammers

I called their 866-572-8959 # back and spoke to a live person and called them a bunch of f------ scammers, yes, on their recorded line, and to stop calling me, and I was reporting their # to my local police and the FTC.

Northland Group - Customer Care Review

I received a letter from the Northland Group re: a valid debt. I called them to pay it and got a runaround from the person I spoke with.

He suggested I contact the original creditor. I did, and they had sold this account 3 years prior. I called Northland Group back, wanting to PAY and the SAME GUY answered but used a different name.

?!?!? I have never had such a hard time trying to pay a bill!

Product or Service Mentioned: Northland Group Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Were you ever able to pay the debt? I'm having the exact same issue!

Northland Group and Razor Capital continue to send me back and forth between each other.

I've never seen debt collectors not want to take our money!

It is absolutely insane! We need to pay off this debt to be able to purchase our home!

Northland Group - Customer Care Review

My daughter in law has been harassed by these people that want over 300.00 from here for a bill thats closed and over 10 years old. They have said 2weeks ago they were going to serve her but she still hasnt been served.

They wanted all her bank info and they are even bothering her mother.

These people need to be stopped. Their number comes up private when u try to call it you cant get a hold of anyone.

Comments

Maybe she should just pay it and be done with it!!!!

Its $300.00 instead of taking the time to come on here and complain about it

$300.00 isnt that much to get a creditor off your back

to Anonymous #1347011

No, ***, she should not pay it. They are a scam looking to extort money from someone.

Don't insult this woman with your low intelligence. It sounds like you work for said company. Of course you would tell her to pay. Maybe you need to butt your *** out of this lady's business instead of coming on here trying to screw someone over.

Get a life, ***.

To the original poster, dwarner, tell your daughter in law not to even worry about it. Have her download the Credit Karma app and if Northland Group someway somehow ever showed up on her credit report, then dispute the *** out of it.

to Anonymous #1456014

I just bet you work for northland... Or some other scammer like them.

Northland Group - HARRASSMENT

PHONE 877-867-3787 HAS CALLED OVER 9 X IN 3 MO. NO MESSAGES ARE LEFT.

I HAVE RESPONDED BACK BY TEXT TO NO AVAIL. i ALSO FILED A HARASSMENT REPORT WHICH HAS BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED. MY PHONE IS SET UP TO BLOCK ANY AND ALL CALLS THAT ARE NOT IN MY PERSONAL PHONE BOOK SO.... THAT IS WHAT THEY GET !

I RAN A SEARCH ON THE NUMBER AND IT LINKED IT TO NORTHLAND GROUP WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE OTHER THAN TOTAL PAINS IN THE REAR. YOU WANT ME TO ENTER AT LEAST 100 WORDS BUT i HAVE SAID ALL THAT IS NECESSARY SINCE NOTHING WILL EVER BE DONE ABOUT THESE IDIOTS WHO UNJUSTIFIABLY CONTINUE TO BOTHER PEOPLE....

Product or Service Mentioned: Northland Group Customer Care.

Reason of review: harassing phone calls.

Comments

Only 9 times in 3 moths? That's nothing, try 24 times in 3 weeks.

Same experience with them. They do not leave a message or calkback # when i do not answer their call. Also blocked them to no avail